Trusted Ingenuity. Proven Reliability. ℠
Our mission at IEC Electronics is to be the most customer centric manufacturing partner by minimizing supply chain risks and solving complex technical challenges for life-saving and mission critical products.
Our corporate values represent the core of our culture and how we support our customers, employees and supply partners.
- We do what we say and say what we do.
- We deliver on our commitments to our customers and each other.
- We proactively solve our customer’s supply chain risks.
- We help our customers find the best solutions to their complex manufacturing challenges with creativity and innovation.
- We show a sense of urgency and responsibility in honoring commitments to our customers.
- We are responsible for the quality of our services and understand that they are an integral part of life-saving and mission critical products.
- We recognize and value the opinions and ideas of others to support our company mission.
- We encourage candid communication and healthy debate to drive continuous improvement.
- We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations.
- We proactively identify opportunities to eliminate waste, improve efficiencies, and reduce the overall risk for our customers.
IEC Electronics is committed to ensuring your products are manufactured to the industry’s most rigorous standards. We monitor our quality objectives and maintain an effective Quality Management System that ensures continual improvement.
- • We meet or exceed our customer's expectations
- • We strictly comply to our customer's requirements
- • We define and rigorously monitor our quality objectives
- • We maintain an effective Quality Management System that ensures continual improvement
“For 50 years, our employees have proved that achieving greatness goes beyond just meeting expectations. Striving for excellence with integrity and respect to solve our customer’s most complicated problems have created a recipe for success - I’m proud to stand beside them to continue this legacy.”
Jeffrey T. Schlarbaum
President & CEO