IEC CNBC Business Update - Video
For over four decades, IEC Electronics Corp has served as a premier provider of electronic manufacturing services to advanced technology companies. IEC is AS9100C, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 14001 registered, Nadcap accredited, and a NSA approved supplier under the COMSEC standard. We specialize in custom manufacturing high reliability electronics where quality is paramount, yet we have created a "high intensity response culture" to react to our customer's ever-changing needs. As a true extension of our customer's operation, we have applied industry leading Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing principles to eliminate waste and lower our customer's total cost of ownership.
IEC's full-range manufacturing services include printed circuit board and complex system level assembly, cable and wire harness assembly through IEC Electronics Wire and Cable, Inc. and Southern California Braiding, and precision sheet metal fabrication though Celmet.
- A world class Technology Center that combines a dedicated prototype manufacturing center with an on-site Materials Analysis Lab (headed by a staff PhD) for the seamless introduction of complex electronics
- A sophisticated Lean/Sigma continuous improvement program supported by four certified Six Sigma Blackbelts delivering best-in-class results
- A state-of-the-art “Web Cam” enabling real-time inspection of customer product from any remote desktop worldwide
- Industry-leading Web Portal providing real-time access to a wide array of critical customer data
- In-house custom functional test development to support complex system-level assembly, test, troubleshoot and end-order fulfillment